Tuesday, December 7, 2010

hi ho hi ho it's off to work i go...

As I sit here listening to Christmas music and meditating on the reality that in just a short week I will be freezing all my appendages off in arcticesque Minnesota.  I can't help but be reminded of how much grace and favour God has placed upon my life.  Today, actually, I was presented with a situation which really stirred up my insides, while trying to make sense of it I realized how incredibly important it is to constantly be on guard.  There are so many things out in the world which are trying to undermine God's will and discredit the work of His people.  I am so delighted that I am going to be able to help spread awareness and serve as a witness on a larger scale.  God has given me a lot and now is my time to use the gifts and knowledge that he has graced me with and use it to further His kingdom!

I just want to express my gratitude to everyone who has stood and is standing behind me.  It's so affirming to know that I have so much support here at home, and while I know there will be hard times and I will miss my life here (especially during those cold showers)  there's work to be done!!!

"May the words of my mouth and the meditations of my heart be pleasing in your sight.  O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer" - Psalms 19:14

No comments:

Post a Comment