Wednesday, August 31, 2011

que dia super excelente!!!! really really top notch!!!!

oh man i can’t even begin to explain how extremely delighted i am...haha a facebook status change just would not do i have to explain how seriously awesome today has been!!! GAH!!!  okay:

To start the day i had a killer bible time, then i got to talk to my host mom about it and if that wasn’t enough i go to take left over pizza for lunch! yuUUm!!!

     while waiting for the for bus Carmen called and told me to bring my passport because i need to go pick up a surprise PACKAGE at the post office!!!

so on top of that excellent surprise (eek i love surprises!) my bus ride was also amazing as i took my ipod and the best songs came on.  It was so delightful singing and praising!

on my second bus i ran into my friend and his mom!!!

i get to carpio, and well that’s just wonderful all in itself but then my friend offers to IMG_3726drive me to the post office to pick up my package!!! So i didn’t have to wait alllll day to go get it!!

So i get to the post office and at first the lady couldn’t find the package, and i started to worry then i decided instead i would just pray really reeally hard and then after like the looongest 5 minutes of my life she came out with a HUGE box, and just gave it to me!!! i didn’t even have to pay to pick it up!!!

I had to take the bus back into Carpio so i prayed that JC would protect me as i was packing a lot of goods (passport, camera, giant box of joy…) and wouldn’t you know it but i get to the bus stop and run into my friend and her short term group who were coming into Carpio today to help with club – hellooo protection!!!

IMG_3727We get to Carpio and i finally get to open my box!!!IMG_3729

It was from my wonderful friend Lisa (if you don’t know her you should because she’s a delight!) and oh MAN it was like Christmas everything was wrapped and beautiful with verses and ribbons and bows and AAAH!!!! letters and love and SNOW!!!! a jump drive, a frisbee, a movie, pickle band aids, popcorn, BERRIES and chocolate!!!IMG_3737 Lots of wonderful notes, a journal (literally this morning i was talking to myself and was like “you need to tell mom your journal is almost full so she can make you a new one” NOW I DONT HAVE TOOO!!! YEEES THANK YOU SO SOSOOO MUCH!!!!

IMG_3728

 

i had club today so i got to explode all the joy and love i had bursting inside and shower it all over the kids AND THEN one of the boys made me a card!!!

I feel SO loved and SO special and SO wonderful, happy, completely IMG_3733overwhelmed with my man upstairs, JC! eeeek! 

I AM SO ENCOURAGED!!

and if that wasn’t enough  i JUST discovered a website with a zumba fitness workout on it FOR FREE!!!

YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment