Wednesday, August 27, 2014

T- minus 1 HOUR!!!!

OH MY it..is….happening!!! In one hour I will be, Lord willing, leaving for the airport to get myself onto a flight to mi Costa Rica!!!!!! To give you a taste of where I'm currently at , I'm border line in tears I’m SO excited!
I will keep this short – as i have to go get dressed and for the millionth time make sure I haven’t forgotten anything!  If you have a chance and could throw a shout out to the Big Guy for me that would be awesome, I’m trusting for:

1.  a smooth issue-free journey, which includes all my luggage safely accompanying me (in one piece) to the land of gallo pinto!!!!
OH  MY GOODNESS!!!! eeeeeeee!!!!!!..okay pull yourself together chandler!
2.  eeeeeeeek!!!!! okay i can’t do it anymore…too pumped I must go and bask in the joy!!!

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome, Kayla! We share in your joy as your step in Costa Rica and your new role. We are praying for a time of great blessings on your life and of hundreds of youth who will be coming through to find their place of service in Costa Rica and beyond. May the Lord guide and use you every day!

    ReplyDelete