Wednesday, February 19, 2014

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!!!!

PEOPLE!!!! I have just gotten of the phone with an angel! The United representative just called me to give me WONDERFUL NEWS!!!!! (which I am not allowed to disclose, that’s how sweet it is!)

Ah!!! GOD IS SOOOOOO GOOD!!!!!!!!!! For serious SO good!  I heard nothing but groans when i said i was dealing with United.  Honestly, the beginning of the conversation I thought the rep was going to just say “sorry, you screwed yourself”.  She gave me the low down of how it’s my job to have my passport prepared etc etc. Which i admit it is, so then she asked me to explain to her what happened and then she cut me off  midway, when i was saying that it was my fault too, to say SUPER CONFIDENTIAL AWESOMENESS!!!!!! PRAYER WORKS!

HAPPY WEDNESDAY!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment